: Probationary Officers (POs)
: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.07.2017. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive
: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(I) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consist of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
· Starting Date of Online Application : 07-02-2017
· Last Date to Apply Online : 06-03-2017
· Last date for printing your Application : 21-03-2017
· Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges : 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
· Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination : 15-04-2017 onwards
· Online Examination – Preliminary : 29th & 30th Apr and 6th & 7th May'17
· Result of Online exam – Preliminary : 17-05-2017
· Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam : 22-05-2017 onwards
· Conduct of Online Examination – Main 4th June 2017
· Declaration of Result – Main 19th June 2017
· Download Call Letter for Interview 26th June 2017
· Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview 10th July 2017 onward
· Declaration of Final Result 5th Aug 2017
· Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
· Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training 07-04-2017 onwards
· Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 17-04-2017 to 22-04-2017