Finmin Orders on DA - Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees - Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2014
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Dated: 27th March. 2014
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees - Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2014.
2. Thecontained in paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s O.M. No.1(3)/2008-E-11(B) dated 29th August, 2008 shall continue to be applicable while Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additionalof Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be to all Central Government employees.
4. Theof of Dearness Allowance shall not he made before the date of disbursement of salary of March. 2014.
5. These orders shall also apply to thepaid from the Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In regard to Armed Forces and Railway employees, separate orders will he issued by the and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
6. In so far as the employees working in the Indianand Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.